Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Long time no post

I haven't been very active on much of anything lately. Well I have been on piterest but that is part of the reason I am not active on anything else. I have a few cows that seem to believe the world is their pasture and we can't do anything about it but bring them back when they get out. When you have cows the can bend brand new cattle panels in their escapes, there is nothing you can do. Sorry about that rant there. I have been working like mad on jewelry but not getting anything onto etsy. Tut tut tut, bad me! But I am getting pictures slowly taken and will have some up. I am also trying to replace my wonderful photo editor, picnik. I am going to post some before and afters of pictures after editing them on some editing program I found and pick my favorite site or program. I don't want to spend money on program but we will see. Badeep badeep badeep, that all for now! Carson

No comments:

Post a Comment